ncmediaarts - Re: [NCMediaArts] notes from namac

ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A lists devoted to media arts collaboration among organizations and individuals in North Carolina

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: newkular AT ibiblio.org
  • Cc: ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NCMediaArts] notes from namac
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:30:56 -0500 (EST)

These notes are excellent. There are a lot of really good observations and
ideas in here. Could someone save them as a Web page and put them online
on namac.org or ibiblio? Or would it be OK for me to do that and put them
on rtpnet.org?

I'd like to be able to refer people to a Web page. I think quite a few
people on the Community Technology Centers' Network (CTCNet) list would be
interested.

By the way, the notes are public now at
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/ncmediaarts/attachments/20040106/5d4194a0/NC_RM_Notes120503-1-0001.doc
but that's as a Word document.