ncmediaarts - [NCMediaArts] first message of nc media arts list

ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A lists devoted to media arts collaboration among organizations and individuals in North Carolina

  • From: Max Gustashaw <newkular AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: pjones AT ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NCMediaArts] first message of nc media arts list
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:09:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello, everyone.
Our list is up-and-running! I asked Dan for the notes from the meeting,
but so far I haven't received them. If he sends them, I'll send them out
to you so we don't have to wait for the report.
It was good to meet everyone on Friday. Thanks for coming out!
Max

  • [NCMediaArts] first message of nc media arts list, Max Gustashaw, 12/10/2003