nafex - [nafex] Glad to See Traffic - Lee Calhoun's trees

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Glad to See Traffic - Lee Calhoun's trees
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:14:50 -0500

Lee's trees reside with his friend in NC at Century Orchard . Here's a plug:

*Century Farm Orchardsred apple against blue sky
**David C. Vernon*
physical address: Reidsville, NC 27320
mailing address: P.O. Box 271 Altamahaw, NC 27202
*telephone:* *336.349.5709*
*email:* david@centuryfarmorchards.com <mailto:david@centuryfarmorchards.com> (we reply)

Simple Website......Superior Service

https://www.centuryfarmorchards.com/