nafex - [nafex] paw-paw graft incompatibility

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] paw-paw graft incompatibility
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 07:40:55 -0500

If you want to know about the possibility of graft incompatibility ask a
nursery owner that grafts a wide range of paw-paw varieties, it would
probably be more useful than searching the literature.

Nick England or Mike McKonkey come to mind.

I find this theory doubtful only because I haven't heard of it being a
problem when reading comments over the years of scores of hobbyists that
regularly graft them. Sometimes the people that do have information that
people that read about doing don't.

  • [nafex] paw-paw graft incompatibility, Alan Haigh, 11/23/2020