nafex - [nafex] Potted Arbequina Olive

  • From: Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Potted Arbequina Olive
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 13:20:25 -0400

OK here's one that might even be worthy of the list...

Last fall I purchased a small arbequina Olive rooted cutting. It's been
growing in a sunny windowsill since fall and is now 6 in or so tall and has
put on some new growth recently. Is anyone else on this list growing potted
olives? I believe here in 6B I cannot plant it in the ground outside. Would
love to hear thoughts on how to get this thing happy in a pot so we have
some olives one of these years soon.

-Pete
6b se PA

  • [nafex] Potted Arbequina Olive, Peter Chrisbacher, 03/31/2019