nafex - [nafex] How small can I keep an apple on g41?

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: NAFEX Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] How small can I keep an apple on g41?
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 12:41:59 -0400

I, too, miss the list. And I have a question, too. I am expecting a karmijn
de sonnaville apple tree grafted on g41 any day, now, and I'm wondering where
to plant it. I built a cage for a dwarf cherry tree (Carmine Jewel), but the
flavor is only so-so, and I'm thinking I might rip it out and use the cage
for something else.

The cage is about 5' wide, 4' deep, and hmm, maybe 8' tall. Could I maintain
the apple tree in that space?
--
Ginda
typed with Swype, who knows what I intended.

  • [nafex] How small can I keep an apple on g41?, Ginda Fisher, 03/31/2019