nafex - Re: [nafex] goumi and mold

  • From: "ehilborn@mebtel.net" <ehilborn@mebtel.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] goumi and mold
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 18:35:02 +0100

Shelly, I grow 2 varieties in your area. I do not have problems with mold. I
have them about 6 feet apart and they are at least 7 feet high. They have sun
from mid morning through sunset. They have moderate air flow only. Contact me
off list if you wish to discussBetsy Hilborn Sent via the Samsung Galaxy
Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone