nafex - [nafex] Looking for Summer Budwood

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: [nafex] Looking for Summer Budwood
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 02:41:10 -0500

Hi,

I'm looking for some special varieties of stone fruit budwood that I can use
this summer. I'm specifically looking for sources for pluots, plumcots, apriums,
or any other of these combination fruits. Also, certain plums would be of interest.

I have searched the web, but most of the larger scion suppliers have shut down
for the season.

Sherwin Dubren
Morton Grove, IL

---

  • [nafex] Looking for Summer Budwood, sherwin, 04/21/2016