nafex - Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 152, Issue 1

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 152, Issue 1
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 20:30:28 -0400

Anton,
I suggest contacting Kirk Pomper and/or Neal Peterson, and asking them
about graft incompatibility, reasons for graft rejection etc. They've been
at this longer than many, so may have some data on this. Neal selected
Shenandoah, if I remember right.

Richard Moyer
Where we picked our first wild pawpaws today. Are blessed with good
tasting, large, native pawpaw fruit on our land. Our challenge is fighting
back the autumn olives and multiflora rose!

  • Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 152, Issue 1, Richard Moyer, 09/05/2015