nafex - [nafex] 2015 annual meeting, LaCrosse

  • From: Jerry Lehman <jwlehmantree@gmail.com>
  • To: NAFEX chat net <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] 2015 annual meeting, LaCrosse
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:59:50 -0400

Dear Chat Net members,

Would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the NAFEX annual meeting in LaCrosse Wisconsin. For your information below is the current list of speakers. Days Inn Motel still has rooms available in the reserved block. The Friday tour includes 4 visits to small fruit farms that grow commercially blueberries, brambles, elderberry, honey berry, Aronia, apples and more. Badgerset Hazelnut Research Farm is nearby and can be visited on Saturday. Our banquet speaker is Steve Murray a brilliant young man who has traveled extensively to China and the Far East exploring their fruits. He gave a short presentation at last year's annual meeting which was very well accepted by those in attendance.

Also don't forget the annual NNGA meeting follows the end of this meeting on Sunday, July 26. NAFEX registration form and more detailed information can be found at: http://www.nafex.org/meeting.php

We have a special motel room rate of $85 plus taxes and 2 people sharing a room bring the cost down to around $50 per night per person. If your envelope is postmarked before Thursday (price of registration increases $10) your cost to participate in all functions is $130.

Come, enjoy the farm orchard visits and add to your fruit growing education at the Thursday technical session.

Jerry Lehman

  • [nafex] 2015 annual meeting, LaCrosse, Jerry Lehman, 07/14/2015