nafex - [nafex] Fwd: Neal's pawpaw Kickstarter #1

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • Cc: Backyard Fruit Growers <byfg@epix.net>, Northern Nut Growers Association <northernnutgrowers@gmail.com>, nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, Garden Medicinals <mailbox@gardenmedicinals.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fwd: Neal's pawpaw Kickstarter #1
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:53:58 -0500

Hi, all! Neal has asked me to forward this, so am providing it to the lists and clubs I belong to and any individuals that might be interested in this information. I'm excited for Neal and hope one and all will support him.

Barbara Rosholdt
Propagate Pawpaws!
Z7? Central Virginia

Dear Pawpaw Enthusiasts, and friends of Neal,

As most of you know, for years I have dedicated my life to breeding and popularizing the amazing all American pawpaw fruit in hopes that it would one day become a common household fruit available widely, to not just Americans but to people all over the world.

I have now reached a new milestone in this most lofty of goals, and I need your help. I must pay for my varieties to be trademarked and sold overseas, principally in Europe and Japan.

To accomplish this I have launched a Kickstarter campaign to finance my expenses which come to about $20,000. You can view the Kickstarter here – please do:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1750376414/peterson-pawpaws-go-global

And also check out my Facebook pages: R Neal Peterson, and At Last Peterson Pawpaws Go Global.

I’m asking a favor. I would be eternally grateful if you could find it in your hearts to contribute to my Kickstarter campaign. Any donation goes a long way to help me reach my final goal. Even if you can’t pledge on Kickstarter, simply sharing the project with your friends can prove even more valuable. Keep in mind that donors to my campaign receive attractive rewards, visible on the KS website.

So with that being said I thank you for your attention and I wish you a Happy New Year from all of us at Peterson Pawpaws.

Peace,

Neal