nafex - Re: [nafex] January and scionwood offer

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] January and scionwood offer
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:51:41 +0000 (UTC)

Wow! Thanks for the interest, all! Not much email-time today, and I need to
compose a detailed report. But mostly the apples are local (s.WI)
chance-seedlings, and some old commercial var.s of forgotten names. Not many
plain sweet.

Price is just postage re-emb., plus if you want to add a little for ziploc
bags, plz/thnx.

To the person who has had difficulty w/ cleft graft success, try splice
graft. I have good success re the Learning Grafting post I submitted last
Aug (or was it Aug '13?). Other Listers have posted their recommendations;
look for the common positive where you are doing something different.

tc

On Saturday, January 10, 2015 9:25 PM, Jwlehman--- via nafex