nafex - Re: [nafex] Martha Davis

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Martha Davis
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 05:35:58 -0700

Thank you Jerry for the great suggestion. I think naming a fruit variety in
here honor would be wonderful! If this comes to pass, please let us know.
Would you be able to to do a short article on it in Pomona at some point?

Robert

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

www.NAFEX.org
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
http://southernfruitfellowship.wordpress.com/
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!
http://atlantafruitman.wordpress.com/

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 10:35 AM, Jwlehman--- via nafex