nafex - Re: [nafex] Repost: ifneb blog - another message archive mirror for the nafex list at ibiblio: http://ifneb.blogspot.com/

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Repost: ifneb blog - another message archive mirror for the nafex list at ibiblio: http://ifneb.blogspot.com/
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 00:26:15 -0400

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net

Changed to: http://ifneb.blogspot.com/

> Hi Lawrence --
>
> that page at the moment says the following:
>
> > Nothing Found
> >
> > Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a
> related post.
> >

> A public Wordpress page does indeed seem nice and accessible without any
> obvious associated annoyances. Of course only somebody signed in with the
> password can post there -- though maybe that's not true if you enable
> comments? But I gather this is just meant as an archive; in which case
> probably you don't want comments.
>

> -- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 6A now I think

Success, but with Blogger, not Wordpress. Works beautifully. Blogger is a
much better resource as post sizes are large and probably
allows large archives of posts. So I will stick with this as the third
mirror for the forum's message archives. This will be read only but I may
allow comments, will see,
don't have time to delete spam.

ifneb
http://ifneb.blogspot.com/

IFNEB BLOG
International Fruit & Nut Enthusiasts & Breeders
http://ifneb.blogspot.com/
Contact person is me,
Lawrence London
nafneblist@gmail.com