nafex - Re: [nafex] Trouble signing up new address

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Trouble signing up new address
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 01:38:36 -0500

On 5/31/2014 10:18 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
I'm all set now! In fact, I'm writing from my new address.
In the end, I had to have Lawrence sign me up. It just wouldn't let me sign up on my own.
I still have no explanation as to why it would always jump right to the "invalid captcha" page, without first offering me a place to type in a captcha.
Oh well, back to discussing fruit!!

Steve in the Adirondacks (Where the late apples are just now finally in full bloom.)

Steve,

I think you made the right move creating a new account on Gmail for the forum.

There is no captcha in the sign up procedure for Nafex. You must have been going to
the wrong web page. Well, as long as you have a working system for the forum, that's
all that counts.

Sherwin Dubren