nafex - Re: [nafex] Considering Cornelian cherry trees in the southeast - experience?

  • From: John Holzwart <littlejohn@moonwiseherbs.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Considering Cornelian cherry trees in the southeast - experience?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:14:47 -0500

Hi Betsy,

I was just at the Arboretum in Asheville recently and they have several
Cornus mas growing there. You might want to talk with them about their
experience.

Heres a link on resistance to dogwood anthracnose that might be
helpful......

http://www.hriresearch.org/docs/publications/JEH/JEH_1994/JEH_1994_12_2/JEH%2012-2-61-64.pdf

Good luck,
Little John