nafex - Re: [nafex] wish list (apple varieties)

  • From: Patsy King <pking888@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] wish list (apple varieties)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 10:51:07 -0800

Hi Richard,
I see that * Gloria Mundi* and* Mother* are available from Big Horse Creek
Farm--they have scionwood and do custom benchgrafts. I've ordered
benchgrafts from them before and believe they were fine--I just have not
kept track well of what I have came from where, and which ones thrived.

Greenantle Nursery offers * Mother* and *Swaar*. I've also ordered from
them with no troubles.

Have fun!!
--Patsy

  • Re: [nafex] wish list (apple varieties), Patsy King, 01/19/2014