nafex - Re: [nafex] interstem puzzle

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] interstem puzzle
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 06:51:21 -0500

That would be easy, except for who has time for pruning in summer? ;)

I often look at my trees and think I'd really get better results with
summer pruning, but I know I'll never do it! Too many other things to take
care of.

But in the winter I need an excuse to get outside, and their are very few
chores to do.

-matt