nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple rootstocks, was freeze

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple rootstocks, was freeze
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:49:25 +0000

Thanks for heads-up re the 7s. I try to give away my trees on this, and
almost everyone has better soil than me.
I might have M26, not sure. I bought MM111 years ago, instaed of M26. But
most of my MM111 trees are doing so poor, I wonder if it was mislabelled. Or
maybe my soil is too sorry even for 111.
tc