nafex - Re: [nafex] (FWD) Subject: Murph finds strange apple tree... (attached file too big)

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] (FWD) Subject: Murph finds strange apple tree... (attached file too big)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:21:35 -0400

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher@gmail.com>wrote:

> Post the photo to a photo-sharing site instead. Then email a link to the
> group. Should work for everyone.

I can help with this. Anyone can send me their files, large or small, as
email attachments to this Gmail address:

lfljvenaura@gmail.com

They need to be attachments and not included/inserted in the message body
for this to work, i.e., Google/Gmail serves
as file host (I imagine this is permanent storage and not temporary).

I will receive the images as thumbnails with links pointing to the
originals, which I can then forward on to the nafex list
as a small post. Several example posts follow with Murphy's apple pictures..

LL