nafex - Re: [nafex] pawpaw leaf disease

  • From: Bassgarden <bassgarden@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] pawpaw leaf disease
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:39:55 -0400

I had similar issues with my pawpaw a couple years ago when I had a treatment
done to my lawn near my pawpaw. If your brother is using round up or having
some treatment done to the grass around pawpaw trees, this will probably be
the reason. I had a few branches in my pawpaw do that. After stopping the
lawn treatment everything grew back nicely the following year.

Bass Samaan
Zone 6, pa

Thank you