nafex - Re: [nafex] Tydemans late Orange

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Tydemans late Orange
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:45:40 -0400

Mine is not red. Mine has also never fruited (not enough sun) so I can't
verify what it is.
--
Ginda

Typed with Swype. Who knows what I intended to say?

david.maxwell@dal.ca wrote:

I obtained grafting wood of TLO from a fellow amateur. The graft has
taken well. But the
new leaves are distinctly red, (very much like Glowing Heart). I think
they become green as
they age, but can anyone reassure me that TLO has red leaves when young?
(My question
is whether I have a true TLO).
message archives
Google message archive search: