nafex - [nafex] Opinions in these varieties if stone-fruits..

  • From: Steven Covacci <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Opinions in these varieties if stone-fruits..
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:34:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Regarding Evans/Bali sour-cherry... Aside from whether or not it will
successfully thrive in Zone 6b NJ, is there anything superior about the ripe
fruit of the Evans/Bali sour-cherry over Montmorency or Northstar?
I have these Japanese hybrid plums: Shiro, Superior and Satsuma. I have
scionwood for Bruce, Early Golden and Toka - of these three, is anyone not
worth grafting?
Thanks,
Steve NJ

  • [nafex] Opinions in these varieties if stone-fruits.., Steven Covacci, 04/29/2013