nafex - [nafex] National Geographic

  • From: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
  • To: Jimmy W Berry <jimmywberry@bellsouth.net>, Lee Brumley <berley5@sbcglobal.net>
  • Subject: [nafex] National Geographic
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 4/11/13, Duane Ose <osemtnak.ose2@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Duane Ose <osemtnak.ose2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: fencing the entire orchard with electrified high-tensile wire
To: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 8:13 PM

Hi Larry
Thanks for the info. The welded wire fence is what I have been doing around
each tree. It is 8 feet tall. Yet the Big Moose have pushed the fence and
strong posts down and eatten the trees.... Go ahead and give them my
address...." National Geographic Magazine" will have it out for the world to
see after this summer anyway. There coming here to do a story for there Book.
" Off the Grid Living "

My net has been slow for a time so not been able to reply till tonight.
Take care

Duane

Message: 1