nafex - Re: [nafex] Fireblight-resistant Bulgarian quince breeding program

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam (MPCA)" <sam.brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • Cc: "Kim.Hummer@ars.usda.gov" <Kim.Hummer@ars.usda.gov>, "joseph.postman@ars.usda.gov" <joseph.postman@ars.usda.gov>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fireblight-resistant Bulgarian quince breeding program
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:41:56 +0000

Some info about the Bulgarian quince-breeding effort is at
http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/publications/publications.htm?seq_no_115=242447
. And a report (probably by Joseph Postman of the USDA-ARS germplasm
repository at Corvallis, Ore.), is at
http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/projects/projects.htm?ACCN_NO=423049 .