nafex - Re: [nafex] revisiting quince

  • From: Louis Pittman <lpittman@murraystate.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] revisiting quince
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:41:46 -0600

Anton,
I didn't remember how long ago I had posted that - time flies whether
you're having fun or not - but the Aromatnaya on pear didn't work here.
But on hawthorn (C.crus-galli), it held on until at least last year - may
still be alive, but was heavily infected with rust, and appeared to be on
its way out.... Looks like it lasted at least 10years.- and was not in a
very good spot, at that.

Lucky