nafex - [nafex] Black Raspberry production

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Black Raspberry production
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:49:34 -0600

Alan Haigh wrote: " I usually don't get more than 4 productive years out of a black raspberry or blackberry stand here in southeastern NY.

My black raspberries typically give me seven to eight years of production here in North Central Minnesota. I don't know if it is because of the climate or the plants.

P.S.
Thanks for the information about flat stems.

  • [nafex] Black Raspberry production, Jim Fruth, 12/10/2012