nafex - [nafex] Does anyone have 'Wells' paw paw that came from ONE GREEN WORLD (frmly. NORTHWOODS) NURSERY

  • From: Steven Covacci <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Does anyone have 'Wells' paw paw that came from ONE GREEN WORLD (frmly. NORTHWOODS) NURSERY
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:37:46 -0400 (EDT)

Group:

Does anyone have 'Wells' paw paw that came from ONE GREEN WORLD (formerly
NORTHWOODS) Nursery?
It looks like One Green World doesn't, currently, carry 'Wells' as it once
did. I can get it from other nurseries, but I'm specifically looking to get
this variety as coming from One Green World/Northwoods because there still
may be two varieties in trade under the name 'Wells', and I'm interested in
the one that they had because it was this variety which was tested in a
research analysis of acetogenin-content among various popular varieties.
Thank you,
Steve; NJ