nafex - Re: [nafex] Black currant question

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Black currant question
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:37:45 -0500

o by the way, Anton, attempted to pot up all those chernaya lisovenko
cuttings you gave me, and I can tell you high 90s is not the time to
transplant any new rooted cuttings. I lost more than 50% within the
first couple days, even in complete shade and endless watering... I
put about 20 cuttings in a big pot of peat to root them, I think in
the future I'm gonna root cuttings in individual containers, some
kinda 8" high liner would be perfect, and probably should be able to
plant direct from them by spring or the following year.

~mIEKAL