nafex - Re: [nafex] Flavor of wild berries

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Flavor of wild berries
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 08:37:47 +0530

There is a wild growing raspberry called AAKHE. It grows in the mid-Himalayan region. It is the TASTIEST raspberry among all cultivated and wild growing raspberries I have tasted during my travels to various parts of the world. This should be domesticated. The raspberry breeders can also think of including it in their breeding projects.

You can see more details about it at the following link:

http://fruitipedia.com/aakhe.htm

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, India