nafex - Re: [nafex] jamie_862

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, CWAITEMACLIN@ME.COM
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] jamie_862
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:29:10 -0500

On 2/21/2012 9:27 AM, C. Waite Maclin wrote:
Hi Lawrence. How do I go about changing the email address you use for the
NAFEX List? See below and thanks, Waite

PLEASE NOTE OF AS OF 3/1/12 waite8@gwi.net will no longer be active.

Please use: CWAITEMACLIN@ME.COM

Hello Waite:

I have just subscribed you to the nafex list at ibiblio as:
CWAITEMACLIN@ME.COM

I have left your waite8@gwi.net ID subscribed thinking you might need to use it until 3/1 but can unsub it now if you prefer.

BTW there are complete sub and unsub instructions on the list homepage (see footers at end of every message) and you can always email me if you need more help with that. The message archives are open for public viewing so you no longer need to login with password to read them. Most subscribers forget or misplace their PW info when subscribing and often need to retrieve it using those instructions so they can change their account configuration or unsubscribe then resub with different ID.

LL