nafex - [nafex] Grafting Tool and parafilm sources?

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Grafting Tool and parafilm sources?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:59:59 -0500

Am helping with a pawpaw grafting workshop on March 10.
Organizer just said they'd like to buy a grafting tool.
We may use this for 1-3 workshops per year, 10 or so people using the tool
each time.

Which grafting tool would you recommend?
('Til a workshop last spring, all the grafting I've done has been with my
knife, but we're trying to limit the flow of blood. And some folks do not
process well the instructions on how to avoid cutting their fingers. So a
dedicated grafting tool gives us more options.)

Secondly, we want a roll of 2" parafilm, to use for several years.
Suppliers for this also appreciated.

Grace and peace,
Richard Moyer
SW VA