nafex - [nafex] To all Lon's friends

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: Bruce Hansen <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • Cc: Lee Rombough <lrombough@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] To all Lon's friends
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:14:59 -0800

This is Chris Rombough, one of Lon's sons.

If you are receiving this email, you are his friend, and I wanted to let you
know what happened. I am sorry I could not inform each of you more
personally. My dad died Monday afternoon of what was probably a heart attack.
He was 62.

My dad was a great man. He was intelligent, kind, and always ready to help
anyone in need. He loved his plants. His interest was endless and his passion
was infectious. He was the bravest and the best man I have ever met, and he
was my hero.

I want you all to know that he loved you, his friends and considered you all
a great blessing.

If you know of anyone whom I have missed, please send this email to them.

Please don't send any more emails to this address. We won't be able to get
them. If you would like, you may send them to my mom, Susan:
suzierombough@gmail.com, or you may email me at: rambo2718@yahoo.com. (I
should warn you in advance that I am not the best typer and that writing long
emails is difficult for me, so please have patience).

Thank you all, and God bless you.

Sincerely,

Chris Rombough

Grapes, writing, consulting, book, The Grape Grower, at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com Winner GWA "Best Talent in Writing" 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low
resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :

  • [nafex] To all Lon's friends, Lon J. Rombough, 02/01/2012