nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Searhing the nafex ibiblio list message archives with Google - it is finally working.

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Searhing the nafex ibiblio list message archives with Google - it is finally working.
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:19:46 -0600

thanks for this Lawrence, I tried this last year and wasn't happy with
the results. hopefully it's improved now..

finally, a tiny bit of snow, I'm getting extremely nervous about the
weather here in WI. no snow cover and we're about to go into the
tradition time when the temps start hovering below 0F. I have several
acres of very tender seedling that have just seen weeks of 30+ F
temps.

let is snow!

~mIEKAL