nafex - Re: [NAFEX] sweet 16 seeds

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] sweet 16 seeds
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 12:44:43 -0700

Dear Richard,

Thanks for reply.

Please keep an eye on other fruits. If you find around 17 seeds in any of them, then please do take some pictures showing seeds, fruits tree and youe self too. I shall use it for my "frui facts".

Have you ever visited the website www.fruitipedia.com? If not yet, please do see it. I upload a new "fruit fact" in it every Monday.

With best regards,

Very truly yours,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar