nafex - [NAFEX] Low(e?)ville apple and bananas

  • From: loneroc <loneroc1@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Low(e?)ville apple and bananas
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:56:21 -0500

Hi Tanis,

The lowville apple you gave me a couple years back is doing fine.

On another note, it's been a grand fall here in southwest wisconsin. Barely
any frost. The green beans and zinnias are still going strong. And the
bananas I planted in the vegetable garden this spring have been flowering for
a while and the fruit is starting to size up.

I have this sneaking suspicion that winter will catch up to me before I get
to eat 'em. One day I'll have a greenhouse!

Steve H. SE WI USDA zone 3-4

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android phone