nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Prunus maritima pollination

  • From: Steve Herje <loneroc1@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Prunus maritima pollination
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:54:04 -0500

Hi Jim,

I'd love some P. maritima seed. I never got around to trying it because I
thought it'd get too cold for me here in zone 3. Although some sources said
it'd be ok in the cold zone 3 in the midwest seems a lot rougher on plants
than the same zone on the east coast.

Contact me off-list at loneroc1@gmail.com and I'll give you my info

Steve H, SW WI USDA zone 3-4