nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Juglone toxicity (black walnut effect these?)

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Juglone toxicity (black walnut effect these?)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:28:02 -0400 (EDT)

Steve,

I forwarded your question to Jim McKenna who is a Juglans and chestnut
breeder and developer who works for a joint Purdue-USDA hardwood improvement
project located at Purdue Univ. You would have met him at the fall INGA
meeting
you attended, except his personal schedule kept him home.

His answers are in bold blue.