nafex - Re: [NAFEX] maybe a "malicious" message?

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] maybe a "malicious" message?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:15:29 -0700

Thanks-- I did find out my membership has run out and I will send in my
renewal--but I was not used to getting an online notice from NAFEX--new!

Yes, it is so important to be very careful.. I simply delete anything that
looks remotely suspicious and if a friend has sent it, I sent them a
separate email to find out if they in fact did send the questionable
message--

Gmail has a good use.

Idell