nafex - [NAFEX] really bad experience

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] really bad experience
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:17:58 -0500

Had a really bad experience this morning. I was walking around my
trees
and a bear was just sitting there without moving or making a sound.
I didn't see it until I was just a few feet away. I almost had a
heart attack. Moved away quickly facing him but the bear didn't
move. I have had trouble with bears when I used to hunt them so I an
wary of bears when you mess with them. I will just let him be. The
ground is littered with small apples and plums. I grow them for the
animals.