nafex - [NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:52:49 -0500

I'm not sure how this article got into my bookmarks. I may have even picked
it up here for later reading but I was trying to get some info on the latest
events in Libya and this came up. For years I've ridiculed Miller Nursery
for suggesting their clones were stronger trees because they were raised in
a harsher climate. Now it looks like they may (accidentally ?) be on to
something.

I apologize if I did pick this up on the NAFEX site, but otherwise you folks
should find this interesting.