nafex - Re: [NAFEX] plum leaf fungus

  • From: "Bob Hartman" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] plum leaf fungus
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:32:43 -0700

If it was on pear I would say it was pear leaf blister mite. Since it is plum do you have a picture you could put out on the Internet someplace where we could see it. You might want to check out this website if you haven't already done so:
http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/
Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Ernest Plutko