nafex - Re: [NAFEX] guavas

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] guavas
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:24:22 -0700

It would help to know WHICH species of guava everyone is talking about,
There are several tropical and some sub tropical "guavas". Feijoa and
Psidium are just two genera, to start with.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, book, The Grape Grower, at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com Winner GWA "Best Talent in Writing" 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low
resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :