nafex - [NAFEX] Nanking needs no pollinator

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Nanking needs no pollinator
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:24:52 -0500

John S. wrote: "Jim,? As these things vary, perhaps yours is a bit atypical.? If it is, perhaps that plant is worthy of propagation by cuttings.? How are the fruit size and taste?"

I don't remember for sure but I think the cherries are about the size of my thumbnail which would hake them, maybe, 20% smaller than an Evans Cherry. I can be more definitive when they ripen next month.
Who would propagate them? If I propagated them, who would buy them?

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472