nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grazing vineyards with sheep

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grazing vineyards with sheep
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 09:35:23 -0600

Sheep are grazers unless trained by goats. Goats are browsers. They are
more inclined to prune the grape vines. My goats have been pruning my black
currants.

I have a goat trained ewe.
Naomi

"I am a solipsistic conspiracy theorist. I am sure I am up to something,
and I will not stop until I find out what."

http://xkcd.com/842/ Jan 3, 2011