nafex - [NAFEX] Malian ranetka

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: Nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Malian ranetka
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:48:52 -0400

Years (many years) ago I'd purchased M. ranetka from Bear Creek Nursery.
Although where I planted did not require such a cold hardy rootstock
(western Maryland & NC mountains), the people at Bear Creek suggested I try
them - and gave me a good price. They did far better than I had expected.
Bear Creek has long since disappeared - I heard it had been razed and the
property become some kind of campground.

I'd like to find a source for a few (5 or so) ranetka, but cannot readily
locate a source. Any suggestions?

Thanks.