nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Natchez Blackberry?

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Natchez Blackberry?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 07:48:43 -0500

Ha, I got Arapaho on sale at my local Lowe's a couple years back. I didn't think it would do that well in my location, but it was there and it was cheap! It dies back in for me in really cold winters, but has had huge crops of delicious blackberries 2 out 3 s far. Glad to know they are selling it nationwide, from Florida to Michigan, way out of place at either end!

-matt
z5 se MI