nafex - Re: [NAFEX] hello, been away a looong time..

  • From: "Richard Wagner" <rewagner@centurytel.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] hello, been away a looong time..
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:05:27 -0600

Amelia,

I bought several different varieties of Asian persimmons from this lady last year. http://cgi.ebay.com/JIRO-FUYU-PERSIMMON-JAPANESE-FRUIT-TREE-GRAFTED-2-3-ft-/350427942962?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5197221032  They were all very nice and healthy and grew well. One even had three fruit the first year. I know I should not have left them on the tree the first year but they were my first persimmons ever and I could not bring myself to removing them. I hope to buy more this year my health permitting. ‘Martha’ has many varieties including some not listed on her Ebay site. She has trees in different sizes but my budget only allows for the smaller ones. PM her if you have unlisted ones in mind. She also has lots of things other than persimmons. She was very helpful. If you order more than one she will consolidate shipment to save costs.