nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Climate change: BigFoot and Nessie chime in

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Climate change: BigFoot and Nessie chime in
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:50:56 -0500

On Jan 24, 2011, at 4:29 PM, fuwa fuwa usagi wrote: [rest of post deleted]

I'm not going to bother repeating what you wrote. But I am going to point out that it's possible to disagree with each other without being personally disagreeable.

A little civility in language goes a long way. For one thing, people who are being sworn at are far less likely to pay attention to anything else you have to say.