nafex - [NAFEX] Do not open the website in the following message

  • From: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
  • To: Otow Orchard <otoworchard@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Do not open the website in the following message
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:49:11 -0800 (PST)

I was informed of the below messages being sent.
If you receive something similar,
I suggest you don't open the site.
Larry D. Cook

 I know what happened with this mail.  I was trying to answer an email from a wife of a Viet buddy(to see pictures) and as I began, I realized it was more than it seemed so I didn't finish the process but evidently some message was sent to about 125 of my contacts(None that I selected) I hate this and the fraudulent way these groups get into my computer.
Sorry
Larry D. Cook